Bright Future Organisation provides FREE Volunteer Care Workers or Outreach Workers to Vulnerable people in Local Communities of the London and Greater London areas especially the Boroughs of Brent and Ealing.
Our Volunteers perform duties such as:
- Companionship e.g., talking, reading, watching TV, games (cards, scrabble draughts etc.)
- Cooking Meals – including Cultural and Dietary foods
- Shopping – general household and personal
- Other Domestic duties – washing, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and bed making
- Children – Taking children to and collecting children from School
Bright Future promotes the health of young people in Local Communities in the in London & Greater London areas especially the boroughs of Brent and Ealing by increasing awareness of Healthy Lifestyles by educating persons about the Risks and Dangers of Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs other Substances, Sex Education and the prevention of Teenage pregnancies.
Our Organisation helps to relief of poverty, distress and sickness by the provision of health advice, information and support for Local Communities in the United Kingdom
We provide advice to the Unemployed Young & Adult in Local Communities for better access to Employment including Training and DBS/CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks.
Also Interpreting and Translation Services to the London and Greater London Communities to who English is not their first language.