Investing in You
Bright Future Organisation is committed to help people in the communities of London and Greater London, who are distressed, homeless, ill, bereaved in order to restore them.
We work closely with the (GPs) General Practitioners, Connections for Homeless persons and other Government Agencies and Professional Volunteers to enable them find suitable professional help or advice.
Our Advice services include:
• Healthy Lifestyle prevention of Cancer, Diabetes & High Blood Pressure
• Risks and Dangers of Smoking
• Alcohol, Drugs and other Substance Abuse
• Sexual Health Education including prevention of Teenage Pregnancy and HIV/AIDS
• Debt Management
Our Counselling services include:
• Drugs and other Substance Abuse
In addition, we provide monthly Seminars and Workshop/Presentation on various topics that affect the Communities directly.