Investing in You
Bright Future Organisation is committed to helping both young and adult unemployed people in the London Communities to enable them to gain access to employment.
We work closely with the Job Centres, Connections and other Government Agencies to enable them find suitable employment opportunities.
Our services include:
• Help with CV writing
• Interview skills & personal presentation
• Job application - help with completing forms
• Enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) processing
• British Citizenship classes - occasionally
Whatever your area of specialism, we have a programme designed to improve your skills and confidence. We aim to bring more employment opportunities and greater job satisfaction within your reach. You can either do your training with one of our Training providers at a venue or On-Line. Our consultant will be happy to tell you of the full range that is available.
Below is a list of some of the Training courses we provide:
• English language – spoken & written
• Basic IT skills
• NVQ Courses in Health & Social Care e.g. Levels 2 & 3
On-Line Training: - we work with On-Line Training providers, so we can make arrangements for these Mandatory Training Courses for your convenience.