What we do...
At Bright Future, we enable Principal Carers to take a break or rest; by the provision of FREE Support, Relief or Respite Services to the local Communities, especially vulnerable persons by offering Outreach Volunteers or Volunteer Carers.
Our Volunteers perform duties such as:
- Companionship e.g., talking, reading, watching TV, games (cards, scrabble draughts etc.)
- Cooking Meals – including Cultural and Dietary foods • Shopping – general household and personal
- Other Domestic duties – washing, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and bed making
- Children – Taking children to and collecting children from School
Our aim is to promote the Health of young people in local Communities especially people in the London Boroughs of Brent and Ealing, but not excluding other Boroughs by increasing awareness of Healthy Lifestyles by educating persons about:
• Risks and Dangers of Smoking
• Alcohol, Drugs other Substances
• Sexual Health Education including prevention of Teenage Pregnancy and HIV/AIDS
• Healthy Lifestyle prevention of Cancer, Diabetes & High Blood Pressure