Bright Future Organisation provides a FREE Service of Volunteer Carers or Outreach Voluteers to Local Communities in the London and Greater London areas, especially the Boroughs of Brent and Ealing.
Vulnerable persons include: the Elderly, Disabled, Learning Disabilities (LD), Mental Health needs, Short Term Respite care at home, New Mothers or Mothers with young babies and small children.
Our Volunteers perform duties such as:
• Companionship e.g., talking, reading, watching TV, games (cards, scrabble draughts etc.)
• Cooking Meals – including Cultural and Dietary foods
• Shopping – general household and personal
• Other Domestic duties – washing, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and bed making
• Children – taking children to school and collecting children from School